Have lower cramps and fever. Had bacterial infection. Remedy?

about 2 weeks ago i had lower cramps like starting a period and that heavy feeling which got worse. i treated myself for a yeast infection . it got worse and doctor diagnosed it as a bacterial infection after running a test. i took flagl and now i have the same symptoms, except worse and im running a low grade fever .. went to doctor today and she ruled out yeast and bladder infections , and tested me again for the bacterial infection.results wont be in until late monday or tues. until then i wait with no treatment. it does not sound right. would it not get worse?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013