Have late and short periods. Pregnancy test negative earlier. Is there chances for pregnancy?

I was 4 days late for my period when i got it the next day it was a dark color which later changed to its regular color, today is the 4th day & it seems to be coming to an end my period usually lasts about 5-6 days . I took pregnancy tests before but they came out negative is there any chance i am pregnant & should try testing again ?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013
thanks for query.
in my opinion no period safe for sex,nothing is like safe days because pregnancy can occur any time because ovulation different in every varies due to late and early period.
in your case chances of pregnancy is there because your period is late and short.
you should consult doctor for blood test and usg.
good luck.
take care

OBGYN Dr. Richa Agarwal's  Response
thanks for query.
you are overdue for 4day but now you are having normal period for short duration.
chances of pregnancy are less but still if you want you can consult a doctor for blood test and USG.
good luck
take care.