Have kidney stones. Used Stonvil. Taking ayurvedic medicine for prostate, fatty liver and sugar. No improvement

i am 64 yrs old having two stones in my right and let kidney around 7mm and 5 mm stone in my right and left kidney and both are silent stone I have been using the stonvil tablets since last 7 months along with other Aurvedic medicines for prostrate, fatty liver and sugar. The stonvil tab has not shown any improvement in reducing the size of the stonvil tablets. Can you advice me on this
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012