Fatty liver, kidney stones, prescribed medicines. Alternatives?

Hi there Doc... I m a 33 year old female, 160cm weight 66 kg. Upon going to the clinic due to urine infection, the doctor decided to give me a scan a couple of weeks ago and my doctor mentioned that I have fatty liver and some kidney stones ( calcification stones). I am quite concerned about the fatty liver... and am on Silimarin for 1 month given by the doc. May i ask, what is the best and fastest way to heal or cure my fatty liver. I eat pretty healthily but have a bad lifestyle due to work... could eating out worsen the fatty liver? Thank you so much for the time taken to reply my deep concern. Have a great day ahead..
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012