Have irritating throat. Have sinus and was taking benylin. Is taking reactine advisable?

Hello - I have some sinus problems going on, but I would like to know if taking Reactine would be beneficial, particularly because I am on anti depressants, which I take in the evening. I have seen a doctor, but the discharge from my nose is clear, and so he does not recommend an antibiotic. Would I be safe with a 10 mg. dose of
Reactine? I am so very uncomfortable, and my throat is quite irritated. I have been using Benylin for stuffy
nose and sore throat, but it hasnt helped much.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013