Have irregular periods after having mirena removed. Pregnancy test are negative. Is it normal?

Hi! I have a question about my periods after having the mirena removed in October and bled for a good 2 weeks. stopped for a week then bled for 2 more weeks then had a period on December 8th till December 16th. This one was longer than my normal, light the first day, heavy for seven days, then light for the last day. Then I had a period Jan. 15-19 and this was my normal light the first day, heavy for 3 days and light on the last day. Feb 19-24 was my next period which I spotted the entire 5 days. then in march I didn't get my period. and on April 13th I spotted very little for one day. I have taken several home pregnancy tests all of which are negative. Is it normal to be so irregular after the Mirena removal and can you tell how many days are in my cycle from the dates I have given?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013