Have irregular periods. Was prescribed Provera. Have brown spotting for 25 days. Advice?

Hi, I m 28years old. I have light brown blood spots when was same last month & stay 25days (from 8th dec12 to 1st jan13)after that heavy periods for 16 days (from 2nd jan13 to 18thjan13). I have irregular periods & I was on provera . but in sept 2012 doc gave me provera & clomid50mg for 5 days..i just ate for one month & I ovulated and in oct I got my periods without provera & I didn t take provera in nov2012 and didn t get my periods in Nov12. pls advice me what should I do? is it normal or any problem ?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013