Have irregular periods. Trying to conceive. Not on pill. How to regulate periods?

Hi, I have always had irregular periods but am now trying to conceive but can t tell when I might ovulate as my periods are really infrequent - what could this be and what could i do to regulate my cycle? I am otherwise healthy, i eat well, don t smoke and excercise regularly. I am 28yrs old and have been on the pill for much of this time but have been off it now for several months with no periods since (I am not pregnant).
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012