Have irregular periods. Tried Rupture injection. Diagnosed as PCOS. Can I get pregnant?

Hello doctor my i have a irregular cycle follicular study report is12th day r.o 16.9*16.4mm L.o multiple small follicles docter considered a injection 0000. my 17th day R.o 28.8*27.1 L.o multiple small follicles docter considered rupture injection pod collection is nil endometrium thickness is 10.3mm. i am get not pregnancy. my thyroid report is T3 122; T4 6.4; TSH 1.67. my qustion is possible to pregnancy sir. docter said a pcod problem sir.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013