Have irregular periods. Started regular period after child birth. Started irregular periods. Planning to conceive. Any advice?

hi, i have irregular periods from the time i have started menstural cycle, however gone through all test no problem except the obess. now i m 34 years old with twin daughters. after delivery of a year i started with regular periods for one year without any medication again i started with medication for three months then it was ok for one year. now i m not taking any medicine once in three months or four months i will have my cycle. please advise. also we are planning to have one more kid.
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012