Have implanon, nausea, tender and sore breasts, bloating, headache, heartburn. Opinion?

Hi, I am a 19 year old female from Ireland. I got the implanon contraceptive bar inserted in my arm on the 14th of February 2012 and i have had no problems with until 3 and a half weeks ago. i have been feeling nausea nearly every day at anytime during the day, very sore and tender breasts, very bad bloating where I can t even bend down even when I don t have something to eat, my body aches all the time and my lower back has been very sore, i have been getting a sharp pain in my left hip and cramping in my abdomen as if I am getting my periods but they are not coming. I am very tired all of the time, (I have even fell asleep in college), headaches and heartburn .. My periods were regular enough when I got the Implanon inserted and since the end of July 2012 I have not got them.. I also have a lot of white discharge which is not a normal amount.. I don t know what this could be I would love your opinion it is very frustrating!! thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  144 Awaiting Answer