Have hypothyroid and high cortisol. On levothyroxine. Gaining weight. Looking treatment to cure and loose weight

i am 57 and was told that i have hypothyroid and that my cortisol is high but all they prescribe is levothyroxine that had made me gain weight, when i tell my doctor she tells me that is because i eat to much when it is not true for before i took that medicine i was eating the same way and was 145 lb. and after taking this prescription i gain 140 lb since then i have not been able to lose weigh and she doesn t treat me for my cortisol. what can i do to fix this problem. thank you Adriana
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012