Have hypertension, taken Losar, feeling lazy, weight increase

Hi doctor i am kunal. I am having a condition of hypertension and my usual count of BP used to be 145-95 when I was not taking medicine. I am 31 years old. when i saw a doctor he prescribed me losar 25. Now my usual count of BP is 125-92. I feel lazy these days and not able to wake up early in the morning. I was not having any issues before staring medicine. My daily work is also reduced due to this laziness. I am not doing enough exercise these days and my weight have also increased. Please advise me how I can be agile.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012