Have high fever. Taking CALPOL but no use. Had typhoid earlier. Can it be typhoid again?

My daughter was diagonsed with Typhoid on 1-4-13 and antibiotic orally given were not proving fruitful and then she was admitted to hospital and MONCEF was given thru iv. She stayed in hospital for one week and discharged after recovery. Again for the past 3 days she is having fever which goes upto 103 and after CALPOL it comes down and this cycle goes on. The doctor is suspecting typhoid again please suggest
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013