Have hep c and cirrhosis of the liver, colon cancer, spot on lung, cancer in bones. Tried chemotherapy. Life span?

I have hep c and cihrossis of the liver for at least 10 years. 2 years ago I had colon cancer they removed about half of my colon and said they got all the cancer out. My liver doctor did an ultrasound of my liver on my regular check ups and found 3 lesions on my liver. They turned out to be cancerous. he sent me to a cancer specialist. He did a pet body scan and cancer has spread to my bone in my left hip, left shoulder , spot on lung , and 3 cacerous tumers on my liver. I am really scared and wonder what is my prognosis or how long will I leave. Cancer doctor said I had no options but trying chemothrerapy. Is there any other option? I don t want to take chemo if its not going to benifit me alot. Can you tell me how long a person in my situation will live approximately, and is there any other options besides chemo(which he said was just to try to prolong my life)? Please help. Im 51 years old and have a daughter that is 11. I want to see her grow up, and be here for her. Thanks, Vince
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013