White bumps on buttocks, burning sensation on tailbone, green stools. Radiation burn?

I have white bumps in my butt crack at the top. I also have a burning sensation at the base of my spine . I just had a hida scan performed last Wednesday due to upper right pain to check gall bladder function. I had bowel movements on Saturday that were green indicating the radiation was expelled. It was in diarrhea form and I m concerned it may have splashed back on my skin. Could this be the cause of my symptoms? Can this be a form of radiation burn? I am stressed over the scan and the use of the radiation. I am concerned of impact of the radiation on my body in conjunction with other CT Scans I ve had in the past.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  208 Awaiting Answer