Have heart burns and white discharge with period cramps. Happening after ovulation. Am I pregnant?

Hi, my cycle started Sept 3. Last cycle duration was 38 days, but for the previous 9 cycles, the cycle was 31 days consistently. We have been trying to get pregnant, so I used ovulation calculator to work out ovulation. about a week after ovulation, i have been getting clear white discharge (heavy), two weeks after predicted ovulation i experienced period cramps did not get a period. Have been getting heartburn for last two weeks. if cycle was 31 days, then my period should have come on October 4 and i am now 4 days late. if cycle was 38 days, then it is due October 11. On October 8 and 9, i took 3 different hpt and all negative. could i be pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012