Have headaches, lightheadedness, abdominal fullness, tiredness, frequent urination. Duromine and Adco-Retic. Help?

Hi, I have been drinking Duromine 30mg and Adco-Retic, I only drank one pill of each on Monday and again on Tuesday and stopped it this morning, I had this strange headache monday afternoon that did not feel like the light headaches I usually gets and it was not getting better for hours after I took 2 Grandpa headache tablets, then from yesterday after I finished my Zumba 20min workout I almost fainted but I recovered and went on during the day I also have this abdominal fullness and a bit of nausea and it just feels if I am too tired to do anything and I almost fainted again this morning although I am eating 6 small healthy meals a day + drink about 2lt's of water. I urinate frequently (due to the adco-retic) and also sweat more than usually. Is it due to the pills side effects or something more to worry about and how long will the side effects last if it is the cause of me feeling so unwell? Do I have to stop drinking the meds completely or can I only half the dose of adco-retic (it's the first time I use this meds and the last time I used Duromine about three months ago it did not made me feel this way)?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013