Have headache, dizziness, tiredness, stomach , chest pain. early menstrual cycles. Had pet died of parvo. Link?

Hi i am just wondering why i have been getting extremely bad headaches, dizziness, feeling as if im going to pass out, if i bend down and get back up then i see stars, i am very tired all the time, i dont have any strength at all, have alot of stomach pain and also the occasional shooting pain in my chest/ down left side of my body... Also my menstrual cycle is all wrong i seem to be getting it every two weeks for the last two months or so... Also i did just have a puppy that has died from parvo, is there any link?? Is there anything you could think of??
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013