Have hair fall, facial hair. What are the side effects of Essvit?

hello, i m 33 yrs old female. my height is 4 11 and my weight is around 59, long time ago i had my weight count. i m suffering from hairfall. Someone told me to take essvit 5 mg tablet for 15 days. I also have a history of steroid intake when I was in 8 standard by mistaken, and due to that I have problem of facial hairs on my face, so I want to know that if I take essvit for my hairfall, may it lead to increase in my facial hair also. So plz clear my doubt. wht are the side effects of essvit? thnx
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012