Have hair fall. Tried laser therapy. Want medicine with long lasting relief

Hi doctor , i am an Indian Lady with thick hair but from past 4 years i am suffering from acute hair fall .any medicine gives me a temporary infact very less effective results. i have tried even lazer therapy along with use of hairmax hair com,but again with 2 months medicine have given me a long lasting relief from this problem.i dont use any hair dye or any chemicals,wash it 3 times a week,have good diet .then also there is drastic fall everyday .pls help doctor
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012