Have had miscarriages, had tubes tied, had mirena, abdominal pain, bleeding. What is wrong?

hi, im 32 ive had 4 children an 5 miscarriages. Ive hed my period since i was 8 i was sexually assulted as to why maybe it was early. I had my tubes tied with my last baby 4 1/2 yrs ago, i since have had even worse period then i did before, ive had mirena in to try to stop the pain severity an length of it it had worked up to this yr, ive had 4 extra sex partners this yr, an ive been bleeding extra yet again. for 5 weeks now pain an dbleeding while it will stop for a day or just a few hrs it starts again.. yesterday with no signs i just bled out, then within 10 mins abdominal pain an bleeding again.. all day was half hr or hour pain with a ache that i couldnt describe, i just wanted to then sleep.. today while the bleeding is less the pain is still coming an going.. i have had abnormal cells from pap smear and then sent to specialist then the next test comes back good... im tired of this now, im hoping u can shed any light into this situation.... thanks seasons greetings
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012