Have had itchy lumps. Folliculitis? Could it be flea bites or scabies?

Hi for about a month I have had itchy lumps on my vulva , perineal area, stomach, wrist , back and thigh. These lumps resemble mosquito bites. At first my doctor diagnosed me with folliculitis an prescribed me anti biotics. These anti biotics failed to do a thing. My gp then said that it could be flea bites or scabies , but to be on the safe side she would test me for sti s. I had a vagina swab and a blood test an the results came back clear. Since then I have tried the scabies treatment once and it eased it a bit but now there is more lumps. I know it is recommended to do the scabies treatment for the second time but after the first time there shouldnt be any new lumps appearing?
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012