Have had heat stroke while taking mobic and atenol. Could these medicines have caused to have the heat stroke?

Hi, My husband had a heat stroke in July while he was taking Mobic and Atenol . Could these two meds have caused him to have the heat stroke? Now he s off all of those meds except a BP med in which he s on the lowest dose due to his BP is running 110/80 and he had Atrial Fib but had an Ablation two years ago and his Pulse runs lower tha 60. He hasn t had any problems with his heart and EKGS never shows Atrial Fib anymore. Now he s experiencing joint pain and mostly on his right side. His gait is not the same since the heat stroke.
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012