Have had heart attacks. Implanted stents. On aspirin and nitroconine. Why painful and burning chest?

Dear doctor Thank you for giving this valuable opportunity. I have had hear attack .EF is 35%, implanted two stent , taking aspirin-metoral50 and nitroconine 206 daily.it is almost one month that as soon as fall asleep, i feel pain in may chest in middle . let say burning .make me wake . some times nitro under my tongue effects but not always. if take loraspam i sleep well. stomach drugs such as ranetidine didn,t worked.kindly advise me what to do. What my Dr prescribed had no effect. yours sincerely, A.Ghasham
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012