Have had a heart stint, chest pain, had low potassium, type 2 diabetes, over weight, high cholesterol. What is wrong?

Hello. I have had a heart stint and continued to have chest pain afterwards. I had 2 more heart caths. Which were normal. After several medication changes I began to feel better. But then after about 3 months I had low potassium . Got that regulated. I was on the mend I lost 40 pounds. Then after about 8 months I started feeling tired and rapidly gained weight back. I was so tired and worn out I was scared to drive. I went to a Endocrinologist foundmy it. D was 13. Got that regulated. This past Oct. I joined the YMCA and was progressing nicely. I lost inches but not weight. So I just added some more cardio and watched my diet. Now in the last month chest pain and short breath started again. I couldn t work out. I called my cardiologist had another stress test and heart cath. Both showed nothing. I m still suffering chest pain and short breath. I can t even climb stairs. What is my next move. I had pulmonary test last time also neg.. type 2 diabetes thyroid hbp and cholesterol and overweight I have family history of heart problems. No it s not anxiety. I m story I wasted our time. I m not prepared to pay for an answer. I thought this was a free forum type. Have a good day.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013