High BP, Type 2 diabetes, high cholesterol, high triglycerides level. How can I reduce?

Hi, I am Shradhanand 46 your old male, live in Northern part of India. I am feeling pain on upper left side of chest. I am a High B.P. Patient and taking one tablet in the morning though my B.P. often remain 145 95. My Cholesterol status is as Serum Cholesterol 230; Serum Triglyceride 280; HDL Cholesterol 38; LDL Cholesterol 148; VLDL Cholesterol 44 I am also a type-2 sugar patient. my blood sugar comes pp as 160-190 and fastening 110. suggest me tablet of chest pain and for reduce Cholesterol. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012