Have frequent urination, anal pain. Pathology report shows risk factors?

can you please explain to me the result of my pathology report appearance-slightly cloudy colour -pale straw reaction -ph7 sp.gravity -1.015 protein -nil glucose -nil ketone -nil urobilinogen -normal bilirubin -nil blood - ++ nitrite -negative pus cells - ( 12-15 ) red cells - ( 25-30 ) squamous cells - ( 1-2 ) organism -nil yeast -nil schistosoma -nil crystals -nil casts -nil tricomonas -nil gardenerella vaginalis -nil others - mucus + i also suffer from frequent urine passing and pain in my anus as i pee.feeling of wanting to dispose my stool at the same time. thank you for answers.
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013