Have food struck on throat near windpipe. Hurts while breathing and swallowing. What are the complications?

I have food stuck where it shouldn t be. I m a teenager. I said something at a time I shouldn t have and now there s something stuck on the left side of my throat that won t go away. I think near my windpipe... I can feel it whenever I breathe and swallow and now it hurts. Coughing, throwing up, and drinking water hasn t done anything and I can t see a doctor until some time later tomorrow. Will it start to feel even worse and will I be okay?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012