Have fibromyalgia and depression. Taking duromine, cymbalta and toppamax for fatigue, migraines. Any drug interactions?

I have fibromyalgia and CFS(which has caused depression ). I am currently on my last 26 tablets of duromine 30mg. My gp has now given me a script for Cymbalta 30mgs(to start with) and Toppamax to help with pain, fatigue and miagranes caused by these conditions. She wants me to start cymbalta and Toppamax now whilst still on duromine(every second day on duromine). Will these meds clash? I m scared to stop duromine cause I m exhausted working part time and sole carer of my 9month old whilst having these conditions AND being on duromine that gives energy. Is cymbalta really going to give more energy than duromine and more pain relief than Lyrica?
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012