Have fibromyalgia. Shaking hands, stomach pain, high BP, low vitamin D levels. Wrong diagnosis?

Hi I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia in may 2012.
Recently my thryroid test have come back at TSH 0.01 and T3 25.1.
Up until now all thyroid test have come back normal.
The reason I went to the doctors was because the shacking in my hands had worsened and stomach pains has got worse.
Last year I was sent for an ultra sound on my abdomin and it was clear, due to stomach pains.
I was told I was hypertyroidism, so looked at the symptoms.
All the symptoms are what I have been experiencing except weight loss.
Since getting ill in jan 2012, I now have high blood pressure, low Vit-D and calcuim levels.

Could the diagnoses of fibromyalgia be wrong?
How long does it take for thyroid problems to show in bloody test?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013