Have fatigue, tenderness in breast. Diagnosed with PCOS. What can be done?

Hi Doctor, I have been diagnosed with pcos . Now, I am on diet and exercise plan, reduced 2 kg in 3 months. Fortunately my periods regularized without any medications. Last month I had periods on 14th, I am waiting for my periods to come .As my periods got normalized we planned for kids. Currently I am not able to make out whether it is PMS symptoms or pregnancy. I have severe breast heaviness and tenderness, sometimes fatigue . I have taken home pregnancy test yesterday and it is negative. Can you help me in this regard.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013