Have family history of ovarian cancer. Have bloating, cramps, spotting, pain during intercourse. Is this normal?

I have been having some major symptoms and need to know what to get the doctors to test for I am very nervous right now ecause I have a family history of ovarian cancer and the symptoms are leaning that direction.. Should I e worried or is this a normal occurrence My symptoms since period stoped Bloating(that lasts days) Pain(like cramps but ongoing) Pain when pressure on abdomen No period for 3 months( may 4) Spotting on may 30- June 1 Lack of appetiteĀ  Uncomfortable bowel movements Pain during and after intercourse Urge to always pee Fatigue Nauseous (more like morning sickness ) 5 neg HP tests resent august 1st These are all My symptoms
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012