Have excessive hair loss. Taking Finax, Mintop. History of dandruff. Any other alternative?

Hi, I am Rahul,aged 23 from Delhi,for the past 3 months I have been suffering from excessive hair loss ,there is some temporal recession,there is also some thinning.I have been taking Finax 1mg for 2 months,I have used Mintop 2% for 2 months,now the doctor has increased it to Mintop Forte 5% ,I have been using it for 10 days,Earlier also I had dandruff ,but now I think my skin has started to peel.Please suggest if I am on the right course and is there any other alternative?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013