First of all PCOS or PCOD
indicate towards the same set of disorder, term PCOD is obsolete now and it is called as PCOS. As far as your case is concerned relevant information substantiating the diagnose of PCOS is lacking, if it is diagnosed by your Gaynaecologist then fine. There is some hormonal
disbalance in your case and an Hormonal Assay needs to be done along with Ultrasound
whole abdomen. Have you done your thyroid
profile, if not then it is the first thing to be done.
Homoeopathy has a better treatment for you, try to find a qualified Homoeo Physician around you and start the treatment, improvement will be gradual. As far as conception is concerned again the reports are to be analysed, only then things could be clear. Generally such disorders either have some hereditary influence or may have some stress
effects. May be you developed all these complaints in last some years and prior to that you might not be having these problems. So a detailed case taking is required. in the mean time do the following:
1. Have small meals 4-5 times a day ( no fried, fats... go for fruits, corn
flakes, veggies, salads, simple meal etc.)
2. Decrease the sugar intake and say no to refined sugars like chocolates, canned food, bakery items etc.)
3. Have lemon juice in luke warm water 1-2 times a day ( donot take in case you have body aches)
4. Go for brisk walks 20-25 minutes twice daily religiously, complemented with stretching exercises.
5. You can join some health club also but there exercise only under an instructor.
6. Do not go for any radical treatments for excessive hair growth
Feel free to ask any queries you have, wish you a healthy life..