Have excessive fat around abdominal region, stretch marks, excessive hair growth, irregular periods. What should I do?

Hello, This is Paromita. I am 24 and single. My weight is 70. I have some following symptoms which i am not sure if its PCOS or PCOD? Are they both different? To mention the symptoms i have: 1. Excessive fat around the abdominal region. 2. Strech marks in the arms, abdominal region. 3. Excessive hair growth in the lower abdomen , chest, face. 4. Irregular periods. 5. Pigmentions/ a black mark around the neck region. My family Gyeno had suggested not to take much estrogen content med as it will result in putting up of more weight. I get tired very fast too. What should i do? My appetite is also not that good. I have tried several methods but i am unable to lose weight. How should i get rid of it ? Will i be able to conceive in the future?
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012