Have excessive body hair. Diagnosed with PCOS. Hormone levels normal. Suggestions?

Hello doctor... i have been having the problem of excesive body hair since the time i remember.. i am 23 yrs old.. But since a year i got it in my chin area too.. I visited a doctor regarding this.. she suspected me to be suffering from polycystic ovary .. She asked me to take a scan and thyroid hormone levels and DHEA.. First my scan reports came.. she said i had pcos and put me under metformine 1gm Then aftr 2 days my blood test reports came.. thyroid levels were normal and DHEA was 304.. which was normal too... Do i ve pcos evn though my hormonal levels are normal and even my periods are normal..
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013