Have excessive bleeding. Have retroverted uterus, bulky, inhomogenous. Meaning?

my name is Snigdha, age 36, 1 child age 18,i have menstruation problem, every month over bleeding its roiling 3 years. i put up here my ultrasonogram report. the uterus is midline and retroverted in position. it is bulky in shape with normal contour and size measuring 78.1 mm in length, 59.1 mm in width. the myometrium is inhomogeneous in echotexture. there is a hypoechoic mass like area measuring (2.3X1.8)cm width ill defined out line noted at posterior wall. impression : bulky uterus with inhomogenous texture. Pls confirm me u have any medicin for remove adenomyosis or Homeopathy.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013