Have enlarged testicle, scrotum. Have diabetes, cardiac and kidney problem. On medication. What to do?

I m making this inquiry for my husband. He is 66 years old has suffered from diabetes for 25 years, is cadiac and kidney deficiency. He has been on dialysis for 18 months 3 times a week. Two weeks ago he suffered from one enlarged testicle . Was given an ultrasound and the diagnosis was inflammation and antibiotics were prescribed. Four days ago had him transported by ambulance as his scrotum was so enlarged he could not sit or walk without difficulty. We still have no diagnosis.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013