Have enlarged labia. What is to be done to make the labia shrink?

Hi. I'm 14 years old, and I've had enlarged labia since I was about 10 or so. My labia makes me feel unconfident and weird. My doctor said I'll "grow into it", but I've been growing for years since she's told me and they've only gotten bigger it seems. I want to labia reduction surgery, but I think I might be too young. Is there anyway that I can shrink my labia without getting the surgery? And if not, what age would I have to be to get the surgery done?
It'd mean alot if anyone could help me..
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013