Have endometriotic cyst in ovary. Biospy test shows simple serous cyst of ovary. Planning for baby. Any advice?

sir, I got a laproscopic endometriotic ovarian cyst surgen on date 20th May,2012and the BiospyReport shows that SIMPLE SEROUS CYST OF OVARY . As, per the doctor suggestion we are going to plan for pregenancy. Last month we tried but unfortunately periods came, now we are going to plan again this month. We went for follicular study as per the report the RO(15*18mm,21*16mm),LO(13*7mm) and as per the report it shows well defined anechoic cystic lesion with thick echogenic contents suggestive of chocolate/endometriotic cyst measuring 49*31mm. we went for doctor suggest she said it will appear no need to worry. Can u please suggest me
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012