Have drops of blood in urine. Had oral sex but got periods as normal after that. What can it be?

ok so my boyfriend and I fooled around on April 6. He never went inside of me like his penis never touched my vagina. Umm he may have had precum on his hand but peed right before we fooled around and he fingered me. then on April 10-15 i got my full blown normal period. Nothing abnormal about it. it started about three days early but i have never been known to be normal. Then on the 18th i wiped in the morning after i peed and notice one or two small drops of bright red blood. Didnt happen again till the next day and hasnt happened since. And were both really nervous
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013