Have dizziness, cough, taking AB phylline, montek, took deriphyllin injection. Have COPD, seroflo, butadine inhaler when difficult breathing

Hi, I am 60 years old and have COPD. I have been taking butadiene inhaler whenever I have difficulty in breathing and seroflo once in the morning. Two weeks back, I had difficulty in breathing and took deriphyllin injection, when I was prescribed AB Phylline (Acebrophylline) - 100mg and Montek LC. I took 7 tablets of AB Phylline and 5 tablets of Montek. After the intake, I had symptoms of dizziness and severe cough.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013