Have disc degeneration, vertigo, tinnitus, hearing loss. Negative champs test. Help

i have disc degeneration from 2to7 and i always dont have body balance and will have vertigo . This stated initially 7years back. And i had many physiotherapy sessions (more than 70 sessions ) and have tried ayurvedic initially and tried homeopathy for one year but still not got any cure. And from two years i am having tinitus in my left ear and fron 15 days it also started in my right ear. And when audiometry was done my left ear has an hearing loss of 40% . When champs test is negetive ( so it wqs not a problem of menes) disease. How can be fine with normal neck, hearing and study gait with out any giddyness. Some times when i get up from the floor after a squat my head will push me to the groung with giddyness and i will fall to the ground. When i talk loud also i will have vertgo. Pl reply on YYYY@YYYY regards, pathy sairam
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013