Have diarrhea with severe cramps in menstrual cycle. Had tubes tied. Pregnancy test came negative. Sounds like?

for the last three months i have had dirreah with my menstral cycle an severe cramps .. I have been nausated in the early am around noon an evening time for about the last three weeks .I also have had pelvic pain an lower back pain that generates to my neck .. I am currently on my cycle as of yesterday an have not missed one tubes have been tied since 2002 . Last month or so i took some pregancy test morning an evening an came up negative ..
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013