Have diarrhea, cramps, no improvement after taking Diclocamine and Lovasin. What could it be?

Hello. I am 29 years old and female. For 2 straight weeks now i have had diarrhea everytime i eat. And im up moat of the night and have missed several days of work because of it. I ve been twice now to the doctor who has given me diclocamine and lovasin. Neither helps the painful cramping or the diarrhea. They just keep saying it s a stomach virus. But im the only one around me with these symptoms. And there is one adult and 4 kids here. What else could it be? Any suggestions on tests i should ask to have done?
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012