Have diarrhea, cough, mucus. On imodium, benadryl. What does this mean?

hi my 2 year old has had dirreah for over a month has had a cough and snot she has had antibiotics and imodium for the dirreah and is now done with the antibiotics and is still having symptoms i cant get any answers from anyone of whats is wrong with her and this morning has devolped a rash it is tiny dots all over her body so i gave her some benidrill but cant think of anything she has ate or been in contact with that she has not been before i always have a 8 month old that has had the snot cough and dirreah but no rash but nither my husband or I have had any symptoms hope you can help thanks

ashley stoddard
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013