Have diabetes, thyroid issues, weak erection, abnormality in anterior. On suhagra. Sufficient?

I am 30 yr old and just found i have diabeties and thyroid so its affecting on my sex life my erection time is only 4 min and for second ercection i req 30min so what should i do for better and strong erection? I am using suhagra25 mg 5 times a month so is it good or should i stop? I am using suhagra25 from last 3 yr 5 times a month,last week i found a problem in my ecg of abnormality in anterior leads so is it because of suhagra??
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013