Have diabetes. Waking up at night to urinate. Sore penis, burning sensation. Due to medicine?

I am a diabetic sufferer and have recently experience waking up at lease twice during the night to urinate. Often it is with some urgency. I have also found that the end of my penis gets sore, and there is a burning sensation at the end of the process. The sensation is on the fore-skin of the penis. could be due to the medication taken of the diabetes? I am also experiencing a dry palate with a need to drink a great deal of fluid.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013