New Medicine for Diabetes.

I heard that there is a new medicine for diabetes which can be taken by breathing insulin instead of injecting. Is it true?
Asked On : Wed, 28 May 2008
my mother is suffering from diabities since last 6 to 7 years and she staying at umreth, after retirement from school she had a diabities. last two times report check and result is 1st time 425 and in urine **** and 2nd time 310. in urine *** due to this problem she also suffering from left side eye problem so what we will do for treatment. please give answer as soon as possible

very very thanks
hirenbhai gandhi (surat)
cell:- 93777-56950
hi,several inhaled insulin products are under development. If these products receive marketing approval, the pulmonary delivery of insulin may offer patients with diabetes an alternative to repeated insulin injections.
General & Family Physician Dr. Gautam Das's  Response
Hi.Inhaled insulin has been developed but got poor response as the blood sugar controlling aspects was below expectation, however recently twice a week insulin has been sucessfully tested in the clinical trials and hope it will give some relief to the insulin users.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
thanks for choosing health care magic.Clinical trials are underway for this,one company has this kind of insulin but it is yet to get complete acceptance by doctor and patients due to some wait for some time till this things settle down.
hi man,insulin that can be taken by an inhaler is under development. It promises to free diabetics from multiple daily injections, but there has been concern that it may be difficult to control the dose accurately enough so that neither too much nor too little is given. Recent research shows that reliable dosing is no more a problem.
Diabetologist Dr. Amit Rajput's  Response
Inhaled insulin was just a meal-time insulin. But it would also require additional basal insulin by routine method.

Inhaled Insulin showed promise while development, but it was withdrawn due to side-effects.

@hirenbhai gandhi Your mother needs hospital admission, insulin and ophthalmologist's opinion.

General & Family Physician Dr. Khaleel Ahmed.Manik's  Response
inhaling insulin not available in market yet .
  Anonymous's Response

i get pain in right testtilce when i am riding scootor other wise not

how solve this problem