Have depression, anxiety, breasts are shrinking, gaining weight. Is there anything to help ?

Recently i found out that i have pcos.. I am having depression , anxiety , my breasts are shrinking, im gaining weight, and me and my husband have been trying to have a baby for about a year now. I dont have any health insurance and I feel i am so unhappy with myself right now and the fact that all these things are happening to me and i dont know what to do because i do not have the money to go the OBGYN ... Does anyone know what i can do or who i can contact? Or tell me anything that can help lead me to anything that can help? Please I am so so so DESPERATE!!
Asked On : Tue, 14 Dec 2010